OpenERP Support & Consulting
OpenERP is a comprehensive open source management system. It has a large, active community, which has developed modules to handle all facets of company management.
These include amongst others Sales Management, CRM, Manufacturing, Stock, Accounting, Human Resources, Project Management, Logistics, Productivity and Document Management.
OpenERP allows you to start easily with one module to fit a specific need then add additional modules as and when you need them enabling you to have a powerful feature rich Enterprise Resource Planner.
credativ supports OpenERP on Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and Unix.
Support for your business
credativ provides support for OpenERP across a variety of distributions and platforms. We have worked as a partner with our customers to implement their business processes and customize the system to meet the exact needs of their business.
credativ has extensive experience with the customization of OpenERP to fit our clients diverse needs. These are some of the tasks that we can help you with:
- Set up and management of accounts, invoicing, VAT and reporting for the UK, US, Canada, Germany and other countries.
- Import / export of accounting data with other systems
- Integration of accounting with your bank systems for automatic statement import and reconciliation
- Integration of invoicing and accounting follow ups with the needs of your organization
- Customer Relationship Mangement (CRM) workflow and integration
- Stock control management and reporting
- Use of OpenERP for logistics
- Purchasing workflow and customization according to staff authorization needs
- Manufacturing and management of Bills of Materials
- Integration with third party shipping systems
- Project management including timesheeting and profit center driven cost control
- Extended reporting using report_openoffice and Jasper reports
- Email integration, including the email gateway and poweremail
- Document management
Implementation and project management service
Have you already decided to roll out OpenERP in your organization but do not have the time to manage it yourself? Let us manage it for you! Through our experience with working with clients in different industry sectors, we can help make sure the process is managed from beginning to end.
OpenERP is open source software, which means that the user has the ability to change and customise it for their needs. Our consultants can provide expert support to manage and administer OpenERP installations.
credativ has the largest dedicated open source support team in Europe, with the capability to offer up to 24x7 coverage for any OpenERP installation. Our support contracts are priced competitively, starting at just $305 per month. This will cover any free software used by the customer - see our Open Source Support Center for more.
credativ's OpenERP support covers all of our supported distributions, including Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, SuSE, openSuSE, CentOS, Xandros, OpenBSD, FreeBSD and more.
Other OpenERP services